I helped SunRun identify company-wide L&D areas of focus and top-priority learning needs after their recent merger with Vivint Solar.
SunRun is a solar company that recently acquired Vivint Solar. In addition to navigating this merger, the company is also navigating a labor shortage and higher-than-desired attrition rates. They engaged me and another colleague to conduct current and future state analysis with the ultimate goal of establishing a corporate university that could impact these factors (cohesion, attrition, labor shortage).
- Intake sessions with business stakeholders
- Current and desired state surveys, interviews, focus groups, and alignment meetings with employees at all levels and units in the organization
- Learner personas (view samples below)
- Analysis report that outlined project participants and activities and key themes from gathered data
- Recommendations report that identified future areas of focus (e.g. organizational effectiveness, talent management alignment, technology, leadership development, learning, measurement and analytics) and top-priority learning needs (e.g. new onboarding program)