I led GolfNow to design a series of eLearning courses to help independent golf course operators (who list tee times on their app) improve operational performance.
GolfNow is a B2C app that golfers use to book tee times at independent golf courses. As an added service to golf courses who use the app to promote their business, GolfNow wanted to offer a series of eLearning modules to help operators improve their business. Topics included revenue management, communication strategy, phone strategy, and automatic pricing. As the sole design of the project, I collaborated closely with the development team and the client to create four 45-minute eLearning courses developed in a custom HTML scrolling interface.
- Interviews and focus groups with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to trace the current client onboarding journey, client goals, and learning needs
- Proto personas for golf course operators
- Course outlines with goals, learning objectives, topics, content sources, and multimedia interaction descriptions
- Storyboards and scripts for all eLearning courses
- Collaboration with the development team and QA manager to ensure deliverables were mobile responsive and met project-specific requirements
- Oversight of testing and enhancements prior to launch