I led a team of designers to create an eLearning program for Choice Hotels International's global franchise workforce.
Choice Hotels International has many franchise brands under its umbrella, and they wanted to motivate and train employees at all hotel locations to promote their Choice Privileges Reward Program. I led a team of designers to create a learning solution - including eLearnings, videos, and infographics - for a global learning audience. We rolled out two programs: one for their luxury brand, Cambria, and another for all other brands. Finally, we translated all deliverables into multiple languages.
- Interview, focus groups, and content reviews with business stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Learner personas detailing learner behaviors, goals, constraints, and concerns
- High level program outline with goals, learning objectives, deliverables, curriculum map, instructional strategies, and content sources
- Storyboard, scripting, and testing for a prototype eLearning module
- Oversight of the design and development of all storyboards, scripts, and infographics
- Partnership with an external vendor for translation to French Canadian, German, Italian, and Spanish